Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Spring Cleaning!

I can tell Spring is arriving because, for the past few days, my body has been waking up early. I've been loving it! So, since I've been having extra time in the moring, I think it's time to start planning my Spring Cleaning. Monica is graciously hosting another Spring Clean on her blog. Check it out! Here is the way my schedule looks so far:

Kitchen-March 5
Living Room-March 8
Dining Room-March 10
Master Bedroom-March 12
Laundry Room/Pantry-March 15
Bathrooms and Deck-March 17
Kid rooms-March 19

Also this month (not exactly sure when, depends on the weather) I will weed the flower bed and plant seeds.

3 comments:

Texasholly said...

Yeah for spring...but I am not as excited about the cleaning thing! Can you come over when you are done?

Thanks for stopping by my place!

Darla said...

You have your cleaning very orginized. I tend to do it when I notice it needs it - and if I don't wear my glasses that isn't too often, LOL!

Darla

Monica Wilkinson said...

Your list looks great! So glad you'll be joining the cleaning challenge!

Monica