Sunday, March 30, 2008

Getting Back on the Ball


It's been awhile since I've posted my weekly menu. I fell of the menu plan wagon, so to speak. And let me tell you, walking instead of riding, well, that's just no what's happening. So, here is this week's offering:
Sunday-Roast Green beans Salad Mystery rolls Cherry cobbler

Monday-Garlic lime chicken Creamed spinach Salad Brownies

Tuesday-Meatloaf Mashed potatoes Peas Frozen yogurt

Wednesday-BBQ pork ribs Cornbread Green beans Ice cream sandwiches

Thursday-Taco Salad Jello

Friday-Out with IL's

Saturday-Hamburger steak Salad Apple dumplings
Head on over here for more great menu ideas!
Roast
It took me a more than a few tries to come up with this easy, delicious roast. I hope you enjoy it too!
Chuck roast
Onion soup mix (1 envelope)
1 tsp Beef bouillion (I use granulars)
1 tsp instant coffee
1 cup water
Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Sprinkle both sides of meat with onion soup mix. Use the whole envelope. Dissolove the bouillion and coffee in the water. Pour around and gently over the meat. Cover tightly with aluminum foil and cook for 3-4 hours. Delicious!

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Yum, everything looks so good. Thanks for sharing.

Mine is up too

Sandra♥