Saturday, March 8, 2008

My sweet wonderful mother in law called me at 8:30 this morning. She wanted to know if I wanted to go shopping with her. When I said I would she offered to buy me an outfit :D So off to the mall we went with the babies in tow (the older two were with their other grandma) We were there almost all day. Ugh! But I did get a cute little scooter that's a plaid of wheat, cream, lemon yellow, and grass green and a green t-shirt to go with it. I love it! I also got the newest book from one of my favorite authors. Then we went to Toys-R-Us as my youngest daughter had decreed (with no prompting from me whatsoever) that she needed a vacuum. She spent about 5 minutes looking at vacuums and two seconds deciding that the pink Barbie guitar that played music was "better than a vacuum"

Since I got home so late there are no kitchen updates. I will say that I finished my book though :D

No comments: