Monday, March 24, 2008

I did a bit of cleaning today. Not much as the kids were off today, but enough to make me happy. lol. I really hope to get everything done by the end of the week for Monica's challenge. There isn't anything going on, other than normal day to day things, so I should be able to get it all finished!

Easter was lovely. My Thursday bell choir played both the 8:30 and the 11:00 service. At the end of both services, the sanctuary choir sang a marvelous rendition of Handel's Messiah. Just beautiful. After church, I headed over to my IL's house where I met up with Mr Crafty, the kids, my IL's, my mom (my dad had to work), My MIL's niece and her fiance, and, last but not least, my best friend and her husband (Mr and Mrs K). We had a delicious dinner and wonderful desserts (I provided those...lol) and the kids had a fantastic time with an Easter egg hunt. Later, Mrs K announced she would be busy in the Fall because she and Mr K are expecting a baby! I'm so excited for them! They've been trying for some time. I know they will be awesome parents!

No comments: