Sunday, February 24, 2008

Weekly Menu


I know it's Sunday here, but it's Monday somewhere else. Here's what is on the lineup for this week.

Monday-BBQ ribs, creamed spinach, snickers pie
Tuesday-Cheeseburger pie, green beans, Popsicles
Wednesday-Parmesan fish, salad, jello
Thursday-Crockpot beef stroganoff, mashed potatoes, salad, crunchy choco-mallow bars (Miss R is making)
Friday-Out to dinner with mom
Saturday-Pork chop cabbage casserole, leftover potatoes, chocolate pudding parfaits
Sunday-Cheese stuffed chicken breasts, broccoli, homemade ice cream sandwiches

For more great menu ideas, go here!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such tasty deserts - is the snickers pie your own recipe?

Wendy said...

Wow, your menu looks amazing! YUM. Tell me more about this snickers pie--just the name makes my knees go a little wobbly. ;) Have a great week!

Elizabeth said...

Cheese stuffed chicken breasts sound wonderful! Yum! Great menu :)

Anonymous said...

Yum, your Monday plan is my ideal meal!! I wish I could get my family to eat cooked spinach, it's so yummy!

You have a great week planned there, enjoy!