Friday, November 23, 2007

Happy Day After Thanksgiving!

I hope all of you had a marvelous day yesterday! We spent the day at DH's parents house. My mother in law had two of her nieces visiting from Pennsylvania. It was really nice to see them!

Anyone braving the crowds today? Not me! I'm content to just sit at home :) Oh, who am I kidding? I won't be doing too much sitting! After all, there are chores to be done!

I will be going out briefly tomorrow though. I'll be getting my youngest daughter this for Christmas.

Although I will still drag out and enjoy this last week of Autumn, my mind is racing ahead with Christmas decor ideas and Christmas ideas in general. I'm hoping to finish up my cleaning today so that I can work on a project that sort of jumped into my head a few weeks ago. I'm hoping it will turn out as planned. And I put new batteries in my camera so I should be able to provide pictures too!

1 comment:

Sarah and Jack said...

That Costco kitchen is so cute.