Friday, February 29, 2008

Friday's Feast


Appetizer

Who was the last person you hugged?

My kids. All of them. *sigh* So sweet!

Soup

Share a beauty or grooming trick or tip with us.

If you have trouble taming your eyebrows, use a bit of clear mascara to keep them in line.

Salad

What does the color yellow make you think of?

Sunshine, summer, and butter.

Main Course

If you were to make your living as a photographer, what subject would your pictures revolve around?

That's tough. My immediate response was the beach. There is nothing quite like it. But I am in love with the changing Seasons. So I think I would have to say the beach during different seasons!

Dessert

What was the longest book you ever read?

Oh goodness. I have no idea. The Stand maybe? That was pretty long. I never was able to wade all the way through War and Peace. hmmmm.....

No comments: